New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Skincare: Global Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- Global Skincare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading retailers including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global skincare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global skincare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key skincare market retailers' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global skincare market had total revenues of $79.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.1% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 10.9 billion units in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $101.3bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global skincare market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global skincare market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global skincare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global skincare market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Skincare - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Kitchen Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Stationery and Cards: Global Industry Guide
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide