New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- Small cooking appliances no longer came in just white or black in 2013 as consumers looked for more vibrant colours to add character to their new kitchens. Toasters in vibrant colours such as yellow and orange matched other appliances like kettles and this gained more attention in 2013. Despite its maturity, 2013 volume growth is slightly faster compare to 2012. The growth was helped by continuous expansion of pod coffee machine demand over the review period.
Philips Electronics Singapore continued to lead small cooking appliances volume shares in 2013. As usual, Philips brand is present in almost all products and consumers are familiar with the brand name. However, Philips saw slightly smaller percentage shares in 2013 from the previous year as it lost competitiveness among hard pod coffee machines when it has stronger presence in the declining filter coffee machines.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Small cooking appliances volume sales will continue to see positive growth in the forecast period from 2013-2018, with coffee machines volume growth leading. Hard pod coffee machines will see slower growth as penetration reaches its peak among Singapore households. As consumers are more accustomed to better quality coffee and with the convenience of hard pod machines, more will start to trade up to espresso machines which can prepare gourmet coffee from better quality ingredients. As small cooking appliances were already mature, therefore volume CAGR is projected to slow down over the forecast period compare to review period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Small Cooking Appliances industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Small Cooking Appliances in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Small Cooking Appliances in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What is the percentage share for hard and soft coffee pod machines?
- Are freestanding hobs driving growth in Singapore?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Breadmakers, Coffee Machines, Electric Grills, Electric Steamers, Freestanding Hobs, Fryers, Mini Ovens, Other Small Cooking Appliances, Rice Cookers, Slow Cookers, Toasters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Small Cooking Appliances in Turkey
- Small Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Small Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Russia
- Small Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Korea
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in Taiwan
- Small Cooking Appliances in Vietnam
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in Germany