Recently published research from MarketLine, "Soft Drinks in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/16/2013 -- Soft Drinks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The soft drinks market consists of retail sale of bottled water, carbonates, concentrates, functional drinks, juices, RTD tea and coffee, and other soft drinks.
- The South African soft drinks market had total revenues of $3.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2008 and 2012
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 2.9 billion liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3.9 by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in South Africa
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in South Africa
Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Africa economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Africa soft drinks market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South Africa soft drinks market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa soft drinks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of South Africa Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- Soft Drinks in South Africa
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (retail) in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Carbonated Soft Drinks in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sports and Energy Drinks in South Africa
- Carbonates in South Africa
- Bottled Water in South Africa
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Africa
- RTD Tea in South Africa
- Concentrates in South Africa