Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) , complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) . Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) .
- A review of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) .
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Genzyme Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Neurotune AG, Trophos SA, Nexgenix Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Genethon, Vybion, Inc., California Stem Cell, Inc., OrphageniX, Inc., Retrophin, LLC, Neurodyn Inc., Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc., gmp-orphan SAS
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Spinal Cord Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Spinal Cord Injury - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Bone Marrow Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Batten Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia (Type II Hyperlipoproteinemia) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014