New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- The BRIC Steel industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC steel market with five year forecasts
- Compare data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country. Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the steel industry and had a total market value of $628,093.9 million in 2013. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $503,341.0 million in 2013. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $52,472.1, $48,125.5, and $24,155.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the steel industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $688,856.7 million in 2018, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $73,558.0, $61,103.9 and $30,901.9 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the BRIC steel market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the BRIC steel market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Steel: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Steel: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Steel: Global Industry Guide
- Aluminum: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Forest Products: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide