New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Guatemala"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2014 -- Sweet and savoury snacks are very popular products in Guatemala, which are consumed by all economic groups. In 2013 the category had value sales of GTQ2.0 billion, with 9% value growth in current terms. Among the category, chips/crisps are the most popular product, representing 49% of the category's current value sales. Potato chips are among the most popular products, with strong brands like Rufitas from Alimentos Senorial SA.
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Korea
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in South Africa
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Austria
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Serbia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Georgia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Thailand
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Germany
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Croatia
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Hungary