New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Latvia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2013 -- In most Latvian households, sweet and savoury snacks are regarded as non-essential products. The overall sales performance depends significantly on the trends within chips/crisps, which accounted for a 50% share of retail volume sales and a 44% share of retail value sales in 2012. Higher purchasing power in the post-recession period, including 2012, and improved financial expectations underpinned growth. Both retail volume and current value sales registered positive growth in 2012. At the same...
Euromonitor International's Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chips/Crisps, Extruded Snacks, Fruit Snacks, Nuts, Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Popcorn, Pretzels, Tortilla/Corn Chips.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sweet and Savoury Snacks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Japan
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Thailand
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Spain
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Finland
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Kazakhstan
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Ukraine
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Vietnam
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in the US
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Morocco
- Sweet and Savoury Snacks in Bosnia-herzegovina