New Biotechnology market report from Datamonitor: "The Contract Biomanufacturing Market Outlook to 2017"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2013 -- The volume demand for biologics active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) from 2011-2017 is set to show a 20% annual increase. Combined with a boost in biosimilars, the biologics contract manufacturing market is forecast to grow 9% per year over the same period.
- Develop a winning expansion and outsourcing strategy to grow your market share with forecasts through to 2017
- Assess the areas to target and use your findings to help increase profits with information on drivers and resistors of outsourced biomanufacturing
- Use the forecast for biologic and CMO market to adapt your strategy and ensure you're commercially successful
- With analysis on the 5 leading players you will understand what your competitors are doing and what actions you can take to stay competitive
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The biological contract manufacturing organization (CMO) market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% between 2011 and 2017. Mammalian contract manufacturing accounted for almost two thirds of the market in 2012, which was estimated at a size of $3bn.
Increasing API demand driven by biologics market growth and an increase in the number of late-stage clinical trials and approved biotech products will be the biggest drivers of the bio-CMO market.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the state of contract biomanufacturing in emerging regions?
- Who are the leading bio-CMOs and what are their strategies, strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the most attractive area of investment in the biologics market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
- Sterilization Market - Equipments & Contract Services - Global Forecast To 2017
- Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2017
- India Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Vision Care, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Cataract, Refractive, Vitreo Retinal and Glaucoma Surgery Devices
- Refining Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2017
- United States Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2017 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others
- Infection Control Market - Global forecast to 2017
- Europe Propylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- LNG Industry Outlook in Asia Pacific, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- North America Propylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants