New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tobacco in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- A new tobacco tax was introduced in June 2011and the HK$10 increase in average unit price per pack of 20 led to a decline in retail volume sales for cigarettes in 2011 and 2012. Retail value sales increased in 2012, having benefited from the unit price rise. An increasing number of customers chose to buy duty-free cigarettes overseas due to the convenient connection with mainland China and Macau.
Euromonitor International's Tobacco in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco Retailing in Hong Kong: Market Snapshot to 2017
- British American Tobacco Co (Hong Kong) Ltd in Tobacco (Hong Kong, China)
- Cigarettes in Hong Kong, China
- Tobacco Packaging in Hong Kong, China
- British American Tobacco Co (Hong Kong) Ltd in Luxury Goods (Hong Kong, China)
- Smoking Tobacco in Hong Kong, China
- Smokeless Tobacco in Hong Kong, China
- Japan Tobacco International (China) Ltd in Tobacco (Hong Kong, China)
- Philip Morris Asia Ltd in Tobacco (Hong Kong, China)
- Luxury Goods in Hong Kong, China
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)