New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- In 2012, UK residents made over 55 million trips abroad with numbers remaining stable over the previous year, while in 2011 departure numbers rose by 2%. Despite the positive performance registered over the 2011-2012 period, consumers remained cautious in taking holidays due to the uncertain economic climate, stagnant salaries and rising inflation and the risk of being made redundant. As such, departure numbers remained some 18% below the peak level registered in 2007, when the number of trips...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows Outbound in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows Outbound market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2016
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the United Kingdom
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in the United States to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the United Kingdom
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Russia to 2016
- United Kingdom Tourism Report Q4 2013