New Transportation market report from Euromonitor International: "Transportation in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- Transportation in Hong Kong increased in current value by 5% in 2012, rising to HKD$46 billion. Growth in transportation slowed down towards the end of the forecast period following the peak of 9% current value growth recorded in 2010 amidst strong economic recovery. Demand for transportation in Hong Kong is mainly supported by the growing number of inbound arrivals and outbound departures in Hong Kong.
Euromonitor International's Transportation in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Transportation market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong, China
- Mobility Aids and Transportation Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Construction in Hong Kong - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Hong Kong Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Hong Kong to 2016
- Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)