New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- The number of travel accommodation outlets continued to grow at a more moderate rate in 2013 compared to the previous year, with the number of chained hotels growing at a higher rate than independent ones. Star-rated hotels also gained better occupancy rates, especially 1-3 star hotels, due to rising demand amongst budget travellers. Major chained hotels continued their aggressive expansion in the country together with leading property developers, which have been joining the hotel development trend along with other growing property markets such as housing, offices and shopping centres in the country.
Travel accommodation is set to grow at a more moderate rate over the forecast period, with chain hotels set to register higher growth than independent hotels. Most chain hotels operate star-rated hotels which are seen as offering better quality services or facilities compared to non-star hotels or other travel accommodation. With growing affordability among domestic travellers, domestic tourism growth is set to fuel travel accommodation growth across various different areas and will continue to account for the majority of revenue for travel accommodation in comparison to incoming tourists. However, robust inbound tourist arrival growth is also expected to boost travel accommodation growth, especially as such tourists spend more on mid to above priced hotels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan