Recently published research from Datamonitor, "UK Bancassurance: Bank Distribution of Long-term Investments, Protection and General Insurance 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2013 -- Bancassurers are facing major decisions in terms of reacting to an increasingly changing regulatory environment and choosing the best bancassurance model from the extremes of "pure distribution" to "manufacture and underwrite."
- Access comprehensive analysis for the UK bancassurance market to drive future innovation.
- Plan your strategy effectively by having insight towards the use of banks as a distribution model.
- Identify the threats to your bancassurance model from non-traditional channels.
Bancassurers have managed to grow their share of the protection market significantly from 26.1% in 2007 with new business premiums of GBP218.3m to 46.2% in 2011 with new business of GBP361.9m.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Branch presence is likely to hold the key to bancassurance success in the life insurance space. UK banks in the life insurance market tend to focus on selling simpler investment products and cover linked to mortgages
Reasons to Get this Report
- Will bancassurers take away market share from IFAs in the distribution of insurance over the next five years?
- What action can be taken to address the problems posed by capital constraints through regulation for retail banks?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Bancassurance: Bank Distribution of Life and General Insurance 2011
- The Insurance Industry in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Compulsory Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance to Drive Market Growth
- Non-Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Online Strategies of Banking and Insurance Companies in the BRIC Countries
- Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)