Fast Market Research recommends "UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2013 Food & Grocery | Verdict Consumer Report" from Verdict Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2013 for food & grocery is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year.
Scope of this Report
- Measure and rank your performance in customer satisfaction in the sector and assess how this has changed using six years of history (2008-13).
- Includes ratings for price, range, quality, service, convenience, ambience, layout and facilities. Use these to understand strengths and weaknesses.
- Identifies the biggest CSI winners and losers in food & grocery this year, highlighting those that pose the greatest threat to your business.
Waitrose has improved on last year's score, again taking the top spot in Verdict's Customer Satisfaction Index for food & grocery. This year's second place retailer has managed to leapfrog its rivals, and come close to the top spot.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Market leader in UK grocery Tesco has had yet another dire year in the index. Despite its national coverage, it struggles to please shoppers. Its score has declined, and the retailer has ended up in eighth place overall, and places equal to or below average for all but one of the categories measured.
Another retailer with a large number of stores in the UK has come last this year. The Co-operative has scored highest for convenience, however this does not breed customer satisfaction. The Co-op has come in the bottom three for every category other than convenience and facilities.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is driving satisfaction for different retailers in food & grocery? Which retailers have improved the most?
- What are your competitors' strengths and weaknesses and how can you exploit them by adapting your own strategies?
- How are drivers of satisfaction changing in terms of importance in the customers' eyes? What impact is the economy having on drivers of satisfaction?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends in Asia-Pacific, 2012-2013
- Airport Retail Trends in Europe, 2012-2013
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- The UK Foodservice Operators' Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities 2013
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry