Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Vietnam Real Estate Report Q1 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- All major metrics indicate that the commercial real estate market will grow in 2015. Growing yields and rental rates , particularly in the retail sector , support the argument that the real estate sector in Vietnam will be one of the fastest growing across the globe in the long term .
The growth of the commercial real estate sector is underpinned by a strong economy. BMI forecasts that Vietnam's GDP growth will average 6% a year over our forecast period to 2018. This, coupled with a large and growing population, indicates the opportunities for growth in the commercial property sector. Indeed, over the long term we expect strong growth in all three of the commercial real estate sub-sectors we cover: office, industrial and particularly retail.
Demand for retail property, particularly in the larger cities such Ho Chi Mihn City (HCMC) and Hanoi, is surging. This has been fuelled by factors such as a booming tourism sector, the strengthening economy and an increasing preference for Western-style retail experiences. These factors have begun resonating with large international retailer such as Zara and H&M, which have begun purchasing large-scale premium retail space in the country. The number of malls and shopping centres is growing, with a healthy supply in the pipeline. Retail should continue to outperform the other commercial real estate sub-sectors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With regard to the industrial real estate sector, BMI predicts a continuation of current trends into 2015. Much of the sub-sector's growth will be driven by increasing investment into Vietnam as well as the country's growing status as a manufacturing export hub, which are having a positive effect on demand for warehousing and other industrial space. The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement is also beginning to have positive effects on the industrial real estate sector.
The office sector remains relatively underdeveloped, with little progress realised in 2014. However, in the longer term strong...
The Vietnam Real Estate Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts of major construction projects in the residential and commercial markets, plus rental prices and yields in major cities. The report critically analyses the prospects for real estate within the broader economic and financial context - both domestic and global - via our econometrically-modelled and clearly explained banking and economic forecasts and follows this through to evaluate the implications for REITs.
BMI's Vietnam Real Estate Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, business investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the real estate industry in Vietnam.
- Benchmark BMI's independent real estate industry forecasts for Vietnam to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Vietnamese real estate market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in Vietnam through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI?s key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering real estate and construction, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant national and multinational company developments.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the real estate sector and within the broader political, financial, economic and business environment.
Industry Forecasts Outlook
Historic data series (2010-2013) and forecasts to end-2019 for the domestic real estate industry and for the local and global finance industry.
- Real Estate: Office, retail and industrial real estate yields for all major cities (%); short term forecasts on minimum and maximum real estate rental prices by sub-sector (USD per square metre and local currency per square metre).
- Construction: Industry value (USDbn); contribution to GDP (%); employment (?000); real growth (%).
- economy: Economic growth (%); nominal GDP (USDbn); unemployment (%); interest rates (%); exchange rate (against USD).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Qatar Real Estate Report Q1 2015
- Poland Real Estate Report Q1 2015
- United States Real Estate Report Q1 2015
- Japan Real Estate Report Q1 2015
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Real Estate Report Q1 2015