Fast Market Research recommends "Wealth in Belgium: Sizing the Market Opportunity" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2013 -- Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Belgium: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Belgium's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon Datamonitor's 2012 Global Wealth Managers Survey, Datamonitor's Global Wealth Market Analytics, and Datamonitor's Global Retail Savings and Investments Analytics.
Scope of this Report
- Size your potential client base using Datamonitor's proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2016.
- Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
- Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Belgium has a total affluent population of 2.1 million individuals. However, due to a number of reasons, including poor GDP performance and a high allocation in low-yielding investment vehicles, the growth projection in the number of affluent individuals is bleak.
The total Belgian retail savings and investments market has shown no growth in the past six years and it only reached its previous 2006 peak value at the end of 2012. Looking forward, growth prospects for the total retail savings and investments market are expected to improve in line with the broader economic situation.
Belgian HNW individuals invest a negligible percentage of their total liquid assets offshore, due to a complex combination of historical, cultural, and legislative reasons and in line with many other European countries such as France, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How large is the HNW market in Belgium?
- What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Belgium?
- What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Belgium?
- How much of their wealth do Belgian HNW individuals invest offshore?
- Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth Management in Taiwan
- Mobile Banking in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Fee-Based Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Middle East and Africa Wealth Markets Database
- Fee-Based Banking in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity
- Mobile Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- France - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: The Wealth Sector from Ile de France to the French Riviera
- Online Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- Ultra HNWIs in China to 2015
- United States 2012 Wealth Book: The American Dream Revisited
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)