Fast Market Research recommends "Wine in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- South Africa experienced a tough year from a political standpoint in 2013. Labour unrest and striking resulted in problems with the harvesting of grapes. There was also the burning of vineyards by workers demanding higher wages, which had an impact on the overall grape harvest and curbed the growth potential of wine in the country.
Euromonitor International's Wine in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Still and Sparkling Wine Market in South Africa to 2018
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- The Future of the Wine Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa
- The Packaging of Retail Wines in South Africa, 2008 to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer and Closure Packaging
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts