Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/05/2014 -- Aerospace & Defense in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States aerospace & defense market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The aerospace & defense market is deemed to be the revenues accrued by manufacturers from civil and military aerospace and defense procurements. Such procurements only include equipment, parts, and maintenance (EPM); other elements of military spending, such as personnel and buildings, are omitted.<\li> - The US aerospace & defense market had total revenues of $532.7bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013.<\li> - The defense segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $378.4bn, equivalent to 71.0% of the market's overall value.<\li> - The performance of the market is forecast to decline, with an anticipated compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $463.0bn by the end of 2018.
Features of this Report:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the aerospace & defense market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aerospace & defense market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aerospace & defense market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States aerospace & defense market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States aerospace & defense market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United States aerospace & defense market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States aerospace & defense market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in the United States's aerospace & defense market?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, United Technologies Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending in the United States
- Aerospace & Defense in the United Kingdom
- Defense Spending - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Expenditure in the United States to 2018: Market Review
- Defense Expenditure in the United States to 2017: Market Review
- The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2013-2023
- Aerospace & Defense in Asia-Pacific
- Aerospace & Defense in Europe
- The Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market in the United States to 2023: Market Brief