Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Air France-KLM Group SA in Travel and Tourism (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Deeply affected by the economic and political crises that have plagued the industry in recent years, Air France-KLM has suffered several years of losses. In 2013, the group announced its first profitable quarter as its "Transform 2015" strategy began to pay off. Numerous challenges still lie ahead in order to achieve sustainable growth. The group is reallocating capacity between KLM, Air France, Transavia and HOP!, and introducing a voluntary redundancy plan.
Euromonitor International's Air France-KLM Group SA in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Greece to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Chile to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Iceland to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in China to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in New Zealand to 2017