Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2012 -- Rising consumer confidence led to positive growth returning to air treatment products in Poland during 2011, with growth accelerating dramatically towards the end of the year. As Poles feel increasingly secure about their financial situations, they are willing to purchase small appliances which increase the comfort of their lives. Poland is a continental country with relatively hot summers, humid springs and damp winters an this is the main reason for Poles investing in air treatment products.
Euromonitor International's Air Treatment Products in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Air Purifiers, Cooling, Dehumidifiers, Humidifiers, Other Air Treatment Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Treatment Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Treatment Products in Indonesia
- Air Treatment Products in the Netherlands
- Air Treatment Products in Singapore
- Air Treatment Products in Brazil
- Air Treatment Products in Australia
- Air Treatment Products in Ukraine
- Air Treatment Products in Canada
- Air Treatment Products in the Philippines
- Air Treatment Products in Egypt