Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2012 -- Manufacturers can save on development cost and faster time-to-market by using third party OS offered by Android and Windows. The downside is a lack of unique differentiators in the crowded, highly competitive smartphones and tablets markets. Major manufacturers like Samsung Corp have had to resort to costly software layers for differentiation. Euromonitor International explores and suggests selective features implementation and consumer engagements as differentiators.
Euromonitor International's Android and Windows: Creating Differentiators global briefing offers insight on emerging geographies, key growth categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and the criteria for success over the next five years. From the latest innovations such as BD players, EBooks, Netbooks and OLED TVs to existing technologies such as Desktops, Home Audio and Cinema Systems, Mobile Phones and In-Car Entertainment, Euromonitor International offers a consistent yet incisive snapshot of the Consumer Electronics industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Doors and Windows in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Metal Doors and Windows in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
- Windows and Doors in the UK to 2016: Market Databook
- Windows and Doors in Indonesia to 2016: Market Databook
- Windows and Doors in Japan to 2016: Market Databook
- Metal Doors and Windows in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Plastic Windows in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Windows and Doors in Brazil to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Construction Doors and Windows - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Windows and Doors in China to 2016: Market Databook