Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Thanks to integrated shopping centres registering healthy growth, apparel and footwear specialist retailers also recorded current value growth in 2013. Famous brands operated by large players, global brands and specialty retailers of private label clothing (SPA) are mainly located in large shopping centres, which had a positive effect on apparel and footwear specialist retailers in 2013. On the other hand, the number of outlets fell in 2013 due to weak performance of independent stores, in particular those located in traditional markets. In 2013, 200 independent stores were closed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in South Korea?
- Who are the leading retailers in South Korea?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in South Africa
- Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in South Africa
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland