Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- Apparel Manufacturing in China
The Apparel Manufacturing industry in China mainly comprises companies that manufacture men's, women's and children's cut and sewn apparel, with fabrics being the primary raw material. The industry includes manufacturers that purchase fabrics and those that manufacture fabrics themselves and have fixed operational facilities. The manufacturing of fur, leather or plastic is not included in this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bosideng Corporation, Heilan Group, Youngor Group, Shanshan Group, Fujian Septwolves Industry Co. Ltd.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide