Fast Market Research recommends "ATM Cards in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Asian speciality drinks is the least valuable soft drinks category in Germany. However, an uptrend was seen over the review period, with volume sales growing from 0.1 million litres in 2008 to 0.8 million litres in 2013. The products are not yet well known in the country and so difficult to access.
Asian speciality grocery stores typically sell around 5-7 different brands of Asian speciality drinks, of which Foco from Thai Agri Foods is the dominant one. The brand is available in several variants and accounts for roughly a third of total sales. The brand is followed by Mogu Mogu from Sapanan General Food, which became available at several Edeka outlets in 2013.
Off-trade volume and value sales of Asian speciality drinks are expected to roughly double over the forecast period. This growth will be generated by the wider availability of these products and a growing number of Germans who will buy them for the health benefits associated with certain Asian fruits.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Speciality Drinks in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in Germany?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- ATM Cards in South Africa
- South Korea Cards and Payments: Market Update
- South Africa Credit Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Charge Cards: Market Update
- South Korea Debit Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Debit Cards: Market Update
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Card Market in South Korea: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Debit Cards Market in South Korea to 2018: Market Brief
- Credit Cards Market in South Korea to 2018: Market Brief