New Transportation market report from IBISWorld: "Automobile Steering & Suspension Manufacturing in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2012 -- New direction: After a bumpy road, revived consumer demand for cars will accelerate industry recovery
After a severe recessionary downturn, demand for steering and suspension components will improve in the next five years. As consumer demand for cars accelerates and more inventory is moved, domestic car production will steadily ramp up, as will the need for industry products. Though imports and high steel prices pose threats, revenue growth will be backed by a more stable automotive sector.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies in this industry mainly manufacture and rebuild motor vehicle steering and suspension systems and components. These consist of steering wheels, shock absorbers and struts. Spring manufacturing is not included in this industry.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: TRW Automotive Inc., Tenneco Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car & Automobile Manufacturing in the US
- Truck Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automobile Manufacturing in China
- Car manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)