New Software research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- Automotive Sensor Market by Product (Pressure, temperature, level, speed, MEMS, oxygen, Nox), Application (powertrain, safety & control, vehicle security, alternative fuel, telematics) and Geography - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2022
Automotive sensor market is mainly governed by pressure, temperature, magnetic, oxygen, and level/position sensors. The demand for these sensors has increased especially in the applications like powertrain, safety and controls and alternative fuel vehicles. The rise in demand is primarily due to the change in government standards and demand patterns of the end users. The temperature and pressure sensors are the mature markets as compared to oxygen sensors and speed sensors. The growth of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) in developing markets such as India, China, and Brazil is expected to boost the demand for speed sensor in the coming future. Large parts of sensors are used in powertrain application as it is very important part of a vehicle with lot of complex process.
Technological developments have played a major role in the growth of the automotive sensor market worldwide. Automotive industry is known for developing new applications and it will continue the trend leaving space for the development of new sensor technologies. For example, a Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor technology is an example for new applications such as; pressure sensing in TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), inertial sensors, and flow sensors.
In terms of geographical segmentation of the automotive sensor market,Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific are the major regions. Asia-Pacific, mainly China, India, and Japan are the major countries offers huge growth opportunities for automotive sensors manufacturers. In Europe, the U.K. and Germany are the two major markets. The ever increasing application areas of the sensors in different automotive applications are encouraging the companies to take advantage of huge growth opportunities offered by the automotive sensor market. Some of the major companies present in this market includes:Analog Devices (U.S.), Denso Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Measurement Specialties (U.S.), Robert Bosch Gmbh (Germany), Sensata Technologies (U.S.), and Texas Instruments (U.S.)among others.
KEY TAKE AWAYS
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Estimated overall automotive sensor market size in terms of revenue as well as shipments forecasts from 2014 to 2022
- Qualitative as well as quantitative analysis of the marketin terms of different market segments, namely: product, application, and geography
- Market dynamics that comprises all the major market driving factors, restraints and opportunities with detailed value chain and Porter's five force analysis
- Major stakeholders in the market and company landscape section that consists of company profiles, market share analysis of major players for all applications and product types
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ANALOG DEVICES, ASAHI KASEI CORPORATION, ATI INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, DENSO CORPORATION, FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR, GE MEASUREMENT & CONTROL SOLUTIONS, INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES, MAXIM INTEGRATED, MEASUREMENT SPECIALTIES, ROBERT BOSCH GMBH, SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES, TEKSCAN, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2013 - 2018
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market [IVR, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Auto Coding, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Machine Translation, Information Extraction, Question Answer, Report Generation] - Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Mass Notification Market by Solutions (In Building, Wide Area, Distributed), by Applications (Emergency Communications, Disaster Recovery, Public Alerts and Warning, Business Ops) - Global Advancements Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- 3D Imaging Market [3D Modeling; 3D Scanning; 3D rendering; Layout and Animation; Image Reconstruction]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap & Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)