New Healthcare research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2014 -- MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
MarketLines' B. Braun Melsungen AG Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by B. Braun Melsungen AG since January 2007.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Scope of this Report:
- Provides intelligence on B. Braun Melsungen AG's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by B. Braun Melsungen AG and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for B. Braun Melsungen AG's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
This report includes B. Braun Melsungen AG's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by B. Braun Melsungen AG. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about B. Braun Melsungen AG's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report
- Ferrostaal AG (formerly MAN Ferrostaal AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- B&B TOOLS AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- RWE AG (formerly Rheinisch-Westfalisches Elektrizitaatswerk AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- PNE Wind AG (formerly Plambeck Neue Energien AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Gigaset AG (formerly ARQUES Industries AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Portigon AG (formerly WestLB AG) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report