New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- Baby food growth has started to slow down as the market has been exposed to advertising campaigns promoting the health benefits and importance of breastfeeding during the baby's first six months. This category is dominated by mid- to high-income consumers, usually career women, who are forced to return to work shortly after their baby is born and heavily rely on baby food products due to their convenience. These women now are switching their mind-set to breastfeeding their babies for longer and...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- Canned/Preserved Food in Dominican Republic
- Dried Processed Food in Dominican Republic
- Grupo Bocel in Packaged Food (Dominican Republic)
- Frozen Processed Food in Dominican Republic
- Chilled Processed Food in Dominican Republic
- Mercasid SA in Packaged Food (Dominican Republic)
- Font Gamundi SA in Packaged Food (Dominican Republic)
- Horneados Pepin SA in Packaged Food (Dominican Republic)