New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby Food in Macedonia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2012 -- In 2010, there were 24,507 births compared to 23,910 births in 2009. As the birth rates increased, so did demand for baby food products.
Euromonitor International's Baby Food in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food: Global Industry Guide
- Baby Food in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Baby Food in Germany
- Baby Food in China - Industry and Country Analysis
- Baby Food in Japan
- Baby Food in the United Kingdom
- Baby Food in Europe
- Baby Food in France
- Baby Food in Canada
- Baby Food in the United States