Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- In 2011, manufacturers will continue to focus on adding other nutrients to baby food to enhance overall development. Fortification continued to be a means to make their brands different from those of competitors and a way to attract Moroccans who prefer to establish healthy eating habits for their children at a young age. Thus, Nestle Maroc SA launched the new Cerelac with Bifidus BL in September 2010, together with immunonutrients, which help support babies' natural defences and promotes a...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food: Global Industry Guide
- Baby Food in China to 2013
- Baby food in Singapore to 2012
- Baby Food in the UK to 2013
- Baby Food in Belgium to 2013
- Baby food in Australia to 2012
- Baby Food in Singapore to 2013
- Baby food in New Zealand to 2012
- Baby Food in Russia to 2013
- Baby food in Belgium to 2012