Fast Market Research recommends "Baby Food Packaging in Mexico" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- The decreasing birth rate in Mexico over the review period and the high prices of baby food, compared to other packaged food types, did not strongly derail retail volume sales. This is mainly because female participation in the workplace makes it necessary to use packaged baby food from an early age. For instance, working schedules make it almost impossible for many mothers to breastfeed their babies during early development stages. These mothers rely on milk formula. This situation continues...
Euromonitor International's Baby Food Packaging in Mexico report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Baby Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Taiwan
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in Brazil
- Baby Food Packaging in China
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Colombia
- Baby Food Packaging in South Africa
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in Sweden
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)