New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- Boston TransTec, LLC (Boston) is a medical device company. The company's product are used for the treatment of chronic coronary diseases, myocardial infarcts, heart failure, cardiomyopathies, cardiac arrhythmias, ischemia, Buerger's disease, diabetic neuropathies, ulcers, tumors, sphincter dysfunction. Boston leverages new scicentific developments to improve the design of cardic and other medical devices. The company has partnership and colloborations with hospitals, research facilities, clinics and medical device-related companies in Argentina, Australia, Costa Rica, Dubai, Georgia,Germany, France, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore,Thailand, theUK, the US. Boston is headquartered in Newton Centre, Massachusetts, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Boston TransTec, LLC portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovia LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Tissue Regeneration Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Proplex Technologies, Llc - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BioMarker Strategies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Pop Test LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Autoimmune Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Alfa Wassermann Diagnostic Technologies, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Veridex, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- GeNO, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MAQUET Cardiovascular, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)