New Consumer Goods research report from World Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2012 -- Business Traveler Hotel Expenditure in 2012: Survey Brief' is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from WMI's exclusive panel of global business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012. Survey results have been presented and analyzed based on travel frequency, age, gender and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumer respondents related to the following:
- Average duration of stay at business hotels
- Change in expenditure on hotel accommodation
Reasons to Get this Report
- Effectively examine business traveler perceptions on the average length of stay in a hotel, the change in hotel accommodation expenditure and determine business growth opportunities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Changes in Business Traveler Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Traveler Expectations of Green Initiatives in Hotels in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Traveler Expenditure on Hotel Accommodation in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- Global Hotel Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Business Traveler Expectations of Key Technologies in Hotels in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Travel Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Traveler Hotel Selection Methods in 2012: Survey Snapshot