New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2014 -- Value sales of cafes/bars reached Bt203.4 billion and increased by 4% in 2012, which was the same rate of growth as in the review period. Chained cafes/bars was the main driver of growth, with 9% outlet expansion and 11% current value growth in 2012. Cafes/bars exhibited a continual slowdown in growth in the review period; nevertheless, in 2012 it recovered from this weak performance, due to the absence of flooding and the better political situation in the country. Thais were accordingly in a...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Thailand
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in Ireland
- Consumer Foodservice in Slovakia
- Consumer Foodservice in Malaysia
- Consumer Foodservice in Sweden