Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- OTC calming and sleeping products were able to grow in Germany for the second year in a row in 2011, by almost 2% to reach EUR199 million. A large and, according to industry experts, still growing proportion of the population suffers from sleeping disorders and high stress levels due to work, family or finance related worries, and as long as these disorders are of minor dimension only, try to counteract them by using OTC calming and sleeping products.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Finland
- Calming and Sleeping in the Czech Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in Denmark
- Calming and Sleeping in China
- Calming and Sleeping in the Philippines
- Calming and Sleeping in Georgia
- Calming and Sleeping in Slovakia
- Calming and Sleeping in Bulgaria
- Calming and Sleeping in the United Arab Emirates