Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- Cars in India by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2012. This market covers small, medium, large, multiple use and sports utility vehicles primarily for carrying small numbers of passengers. Market size is based on annual new registrations; it excludes second hand sales. Market size for Cars in India is given in new registrations with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for India. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Cars in Colombia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Turkey - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Japan - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Mexico - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Vietnam - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Italy - a Snapshot (2012)
- Cars in Germany - a Snapshot (2012)