New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Cat Food in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Emirati consumers are increasingly opting for premium variants of cat food due to growing disposable incomes as well as the rise of the humanisation trend, which helped to drive value sales in 2011. In addition, growth was also fuelled by the continued increase in the number of cats in the United Arab Emirates. Cats continue to be the preferred type of pet as they are easier to keep, even in flats, and there are no religious barriers to having them as pets.
Euromonitor International's Cat Food in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cat Treats and Mixers, Dry Cat Food, Wet Cat Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cat Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Other Pet Food in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- Food Retail in United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- Unpackaged Food Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016
- United Arab Emirates Oil Markets, 2011
- United Arab Emirates Oil Markets, 2012