Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- Cemented in place: Recovering construction markets will support industry demand
The collapse of the housing and commercial building markets adversely affected the industry; fewer buildings being built meant less demand for the cement used in those projects. However, the industry is set to improve, as the construction markets are anticipated to make a recovery. Furthermore, state and federal government funding for large-scale infrastructure projects such as highway and street construction will provide a steady source of demand for cement manufacturers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Industry establishments manufacture portland, natural, masonry, pozzolanic and other hydraulic cements. Cement manufacturing establishments may calcine (i.e. thermally treat) earths or mine, quarry, manufacture or purchase lime.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: HeidelbergCement AG, Holcim Inc., Lafarge North America, Cemex SA de CV
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Portland Cement in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Portland Cement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Blended Cement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Blended Cement in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Cement Manufacturing in the UK
- Brazilian Cement Industry Outlook: Business Opportunities and Future Growth Potential to 2016
- Portland Cement in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
- Blended Cement in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide
- Chinese Cement Industry Outlook: Business Opportunities and Future Growth Potential to 2016