Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2012 -- During 2011, imports of childrenswear increased over local production, since local consumer demand dictated cheaper products but wide availability. The government prioritised international trade with China, as this country is Venezuela's biggest credit holder. Imports from other countries such as the US and other Latin American countries continued to be negatively affected by the bureaucracy of the import process.
Euromonitor International's Childrenswear in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Toddler Wear, Boys' Clothing, Girls' Clothing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Childrenswear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Childrenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Childrenswear - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear in Denmark - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in China - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in Norway - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in Spain - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in South Korea - Industry and Country Analysis
- Childrenswear in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis