Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2012 -- In 2011 unit volumes of packaging for chilled processed food in Canada grew by 2% to reach 1.4 billion units. This compares to a CAGR during the review period of 2%. Chilled processed food experienced volatility during the review period due to the fact that the recession caused many Canadians to examine their budgets more carefully and therefore reduce their attendance at foodservice locations; this resulted in increased demand for chilled processed food as more consumers chose to eat at home.
Euromonitor International's Chilled Processed Food Packaging in Canada report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Chilled Fish/Seafood, Chilled Lunch Kit, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Processed Meats, Chilled Ready Meals, Chilled Soup, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Fresh Cut Fruits, Prepared Salads.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chilled Processed Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Canada
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in Thailand
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Mexico
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in South Africa
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the US
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Japan
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Argentina
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Spain