Fast Market Research recommends "Cigarettes in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/03/2012 -- The recession did not typically impact smokers' volume consumption of cigarettes. Some consumers switched to cheaper brands as a result of the economic downturn, as they sought to save money, but few consumers opted to smoker fewer cigarettes. This shift towards lower-priced cigarettes consequently resulted in economy cigarettes gaining almost a percentage point in volume share in 2011 over the previous year, rising to account for 12% share.
Euromonitor International's Cigarettes in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: High Tar Cigarettes, Low Tar Cigarettes, Mid Tar Cigarettes, Ultra Low Tar Cigarettes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cigarettes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tobacco in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Household Products in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Personal Hygiene in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Make-Up in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Haircare in United Arab Emirates to 2014
- Other Pet Care in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Savory Snacks in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Oral hygiene in United Arab Emirates to 2012
- Cat care in United Arab Emirates to 2013
- Personal Hygiene in United Arab Emirates to 2014