Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/21/2014 -- Clothing in Japan by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market comprises men's, women's & children's clothes through all retail outlets including direct to consumer. It excludes footwear and clothing accessories (such as belts, hats & jewellery). Market value is at prices in retailers including sales tax. Market size for Clothing in Japan is given in JPY with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Japan. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Clothing in South Korea (2013) - Market Sizes
- Clothing in Vietnam (2013) - Market Sizes
- Clothing in Indonesia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Clothing in UK (2013) - Market Sizes
- Clothing in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Clothing in Brazil - a Snapshot (2013)
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- The Global Body Armor and Personal Protection Market 2013-2023