New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2012 -- In 2011, coffee in Serbia recovered somewhat following two difficult years as a result of the economic crisis. Serbian consumers believed the worst is over and consequently returned to pre-crisis purchasing and consumption patterns. However, coffee in Serbia is a saturated category and so growth in 2011 was not particularly strong.
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee Market in China 2012
- Coffee Market in Italy to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Brazil to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Russia to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Spain to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in India to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in Germany to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in the UK to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in China to 2016: Market Profile
- Coffee Market in France to 2016: Market Profile