Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- In 2011, coffee continued to show a strong sales increase, recording off-trade value growth of 8% growth. Whilst specialist coffee shops and RTD coffee registered healthy sales increases during the review period, instant coffee also showed good performance. Although more consumers enjoy specialist coffee or RTD coffee in their pursuit of freshly brewed or premium quality coffee, other consumers still prefer instant coffee for its convenience. Offices continued to purchase instant coffee for...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Market Focus - The Hot Drinks Market in South Korea, to 2016
- Soft Drinks Market in South Korea - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- RTD Coffee in South Korea
- Coffee in South Africa
- Market Focus - The Hot Drinks Market in South Africa, to 2016
- Coffee (retail packaged) - South Korea - A Snapshot (2011)
- Coffee (retail packaged) - South Africa - a snapshot (2011)
- Global Ready to Drink (RTD) Tea & Coffee Market - Forecasts up to 2017
- Coffee - South Korea
- Soft Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide