Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2012 -- During 2011, growth in concentrates in Slovakia decrease slightly and this was at least partially the result of retailers engaging in high levels of price discounting. Continuous growth in the price of raw materials, energy and transportation led to reductions in the importance of merchantability. There is a relatively stable consumer base for concentrates in Slovakia and there is a very long history of consuming both liquid concentrates and powder concentrates in the country. The main threats...
Euromonitor International's Concentrates in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Concentrates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Estonia
- Concentrates in New Zealand
- Concentrates in Brazil
- Concentrates in Japan
- Concentrates in Russia
- Concentrates Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy