Fast Market Research recommends "Confectionery Packaging in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- Confectionery is generally consumed as an energy-boost snack or meal-ender. This explains why all food retail outlets stock sweets, for example. Confectionery is taking the place of desserts as a meal-ender, partly because it is available in single-serve packs.
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in Philippines report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Canada
- Confectionery Packaging in Colombia
- Confectionery Packaging in Indonesia
- Confectionery Packaging in Argentina
- Confectionery Packaging in Thailand
- Confectionery Packaging in Mexico
- Confectionery Packaging in Spain
- Confectionery Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Confectionery Packaging in India
- Confectionery Packaging in South Africa