New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Confectionery Packaging in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2013 -- With an annual production capacity of 1.9 million tonnes, the confectionery industry holds an important position in Turkey. The traditional sweet Turkish delight, caramel, chewing gum and toffees are some of the confectionery products exported worldwide. Confectionery sales reached TL5 billion in 2011. The Islamic Ramadan holiday, which is celebrated using confectionery, is an important factor driving sales, considering that every one in four chocolate products is consumed during the Ramadan...
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in Turkey report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Poland
- Confectionery Packaging in Indonesia
- Confectionery Packaging in Spain
- Confectionery Packaging in Canada
- Confectionery Packaging in Japan
- Confectionery Packaging in France
- Confectionery Packaging in the Czech Republic
- Confectionery Packaging in Thailand
- Confectionery Packaging in Australia
- Confectionery Packaging in Italy