New Retailing market report from Canadean: "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Spain"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2012 -- - provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering drivers of online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories) and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design.
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential contexts on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time and key drivers of this market in the future
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in Spain" is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the online retail industry in Spain. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in Spain. It is an essential tool for companies active across Spain's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the Spanish online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to Spain's online retail environment. By examining best practice from leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller companies, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
A unique feature in the Spanish online retail market is the popularity and success of traditional mail-order businesses to adapt to online retail. As a result, companies compete with physical store retailers in markets previously considered incompatible with the online retail format.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Consumers have been reacting to the effects of the global recession, including the following recovery period, on their discretionary spending and retail markets have been no exception. While the country by country market changes have varied, nowhere has been left totally untouched. This report quantitatively examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns including how changes in consumer behavior have affected the online retail sector for different product categories.
Key Features and Benefits
Understand consumer behavior and the online trends in Spain.
Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years.
Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Zara, El Corte Ingles, Eroski, Ukshoppinginspain, Carrefour.es, Pixmania.es
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the UK
- Consumer Attitudes & Online Retail Dynamics in Australia
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Brazil
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in China
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Germany
- Consumer Attitudes & Online Retail Dynamics in France
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in France
- Consumer Attitudes & Online Retail Dynamics in the UK
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Australia
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in India