Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/20/2012 -- The majority of consumer electronics categories displayed poor performance in 2011. Signs of a slowdown in consumer spending have put pressure on this industry in particular because these are largely regarded as inessential products. Seeds of a saving culture have been sown as a result of the shock of the economic downturn experienced in 2008-2009, and this has seen many consumers in South Africa changing their expenditure habits and turning to savings as an option to ensure against suffering...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in South Africa - Industry and Country Analysis
- Consumer Electronics in South Africa
- Consumer Electronics in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- South Africa Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2012
- Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea - Industry and Country Analysis
- In-Car Entertainment in South Africa
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Almanac