Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Foodservice in Hungary", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2013 -- Despite promising signs the previous year, there was no return to growth in consumer foodservice in 2012. While the economy was expected to start growing, it instead stagnated in 2012 as a result of the deepening domestic debt crisis. As a result, unemployment remained high while further austerity measures had to be introduced. The raising of VAT at the beginning of 2012 to 27% and steeply rising food prices reduced the spendable income of customers. As a result, consumer foodservice sales in...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Consumer Foodservice in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in Sweden
- Consumer Foodservice in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice in Finland
- Consumer Foodservice in Chile